Thailand is the most popular International destination for Indians and for the world currently, Millions of people worldwide comes to Thailand to see its famous attractions, beaches, nightlife, etc. The Most popular cities of Thailand for Indians are- Pattaya, Bangkok, Krabi & Phuket, Thailand Visa on Arrival for Indians is very easy to get.
How to get Thailand Visa on Arrival for Indians
Today i will tell you how you can get a Thailand visa if you carry an Indian passport, getting Thailand visa is very easy as compared to other international travel destinations, because Thai govt gives Indians the facility to get the Visa when they reach Thailand, so you can directly book a flight to Thailand and then you can apply for a Visa on Arrival for 15days.
Documents for Visa on Arrival
- Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel
- Return Flight ticket back to India or tickets of flying to other country from Thailand(within 15days)
- passport size photograph 4 by 6 cms (must carry from India at airport pics are very expensive)
- Carry cash of at least 10,000 Thai Baht for single person or 20,000 for couple or small family, you can show US dollars also of that value
- Visa on Arrivals fee that is generally in 2019 is 2000 Thai Baht ( Must be paid in Thai Currency only)
- Hotel Booking for at least for first 2 nights (recommended to show all days bookings as they may ask)
- Filled Visa application form (you will get it at the airport)
- Arrival- Departure card, You will get that in the Flight before Landing
You will get Thailand visa on arrival very easily just you have to stand in a line and wait for your number, sometimes the line is very big as most of the people take visa on arrival only, and there are many countries who are allowed for visa on arrival at Thailand airports, there are many airports which offer arrival visa in Thailand, but as for Indians mostly people will take visa from Bangkok, Phuket and Krabi, and Visa on arrival is allowed there.
Just Keep in mind that you should also know your basic itinerary of your travel plan, that means like if the immigration officer ask you that what you will do in these days in Thailand so you should know like, i will go for these days Bangkok, these many days for Pattaya, etc, you should tell them frankly that you are here for travel only, i hope you will go Thailand very soon and will get your visa.
Here is My Thailand Vlog series where i will show you how you can enjoy Thailand with a very tight budget so enjoy this Travel video series.